Holiday Weight Quiz
How do you avoid gaining weight during the holidays? Take this quiz:
1. T F Stepping on the scale at least once a week can help you avoid gaining weight.
2. T F Drinking water before meals can help you fill up, eat less, and control your weight.
3. T F Whether you eat fast, or eat slow, it doesn’t really have an impact on your weight.
4. T F Studies show that people who keep a food diary lose more weight than people who don’t.
5. T F Lack of sleep can slow your metabolism and increase hormones linked to weight gain.
Check your answers. 1. T 2. T 3. F 4. T 5. T How did you do? There really are no special diets, magic pills, or workout plans that will help you lose weight or maintain your weight. You’ll avoid gaining weight during the holidays if you stick with healthy eating habits, regular exercise, and smart lifestyle choices. (Taken from Kettringhealth.com Monthly Health Challenge)